Liposomal Support for Healthy Systemic Ecology
Many neurological, autoimmune, and intracellular systemic challenges are complicated by the presence of biofilm infections. In these conditions, treatment is often more challenging as biofilm-generating pathogens can hide within the central nervous system, fatty tissues, or within the cells themselves. Biocidin®LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support. Lyme-literate practitioners appreciate liposomal delivery of Biocidin® for its enhanced intracellular uptake as demonstrated in our research.
- Liposomal delivery for immediate systemic absorption and bioavailability from the oral cavity
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges outside the GI tract*
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients*
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds*
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation*
- To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®
1-3 pumps daily. Begin with 1 pump, gradually increase to 3 pumps per day or as directed. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. Can be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. As with regular Biocidin®, begin slowly and gradually increasing per tolerance to avoid detoxification reactions. Ask your health care professional when starting any new supplement.
BEGINNING USAGE FOR SENSITIVE INDIVIDUALS: Mix 1 pump with 5 oz of water. Each oz of the diluted mixture contains 1 drop of Biocidin®. Start with 1 tsp of the diluted mixture the first dose, hold under the tongue for 30 seconds. If no strong reaction is felt, take another tsp in 3 hours, for a total of 3 tsp the first day. The following day repeats the same way, gradually increasing the amount of mixture taken per tolerance. Work up to using the entire 5 oz of the mixture in one day. Very sensitive persons use 10 oz of water for a greater dilution.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Bilberry extract, Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant and flower), Oregano oil (plant and flower). Phospholipids (from purified Sunflower Seed lecithin)
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl, polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)