A nutritional supplement designed to support healthy blood flow.*
• Capillary Strength*
• Vascular Health*
• Healthy Blood Flow*
The Importance of Capillaries, Veins and Blood Flow:
Capillaries are tiny blood vessels between arteries and veins that distribute oxygen-rich blood to the body. Capillaries are extremely thin. The walls are only one cell thick. The network of capillaries in the human body is so extensive that if laid end to end, they would extend about 60,000 miles. Capillaries make up part of the circulatory system.
Veins are blood vessels that carry blood away from an organ, as opposed to arteries which carry blood toward an organ.
Blood Flow and good circulation are important to the entire body. An important function of blood flow to is to provide adequate oxygenation and nutrition to tissues and organs. For example, blood carries fuel (oxygen and glucose) to the brain. When blood flow is interrupted or a blood vessel breaks,
diminished blood flow can result.
About the Formula:
• Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme.
• A fibrinolytic enzyme is an enzyme that breaks down fibrin. Fibrin is the protein by-products of blood coagulation/clotting.* Nattokinase has been shown to reduce vessel wall thickening following endothelial injury.*
• Proper regulation of fibrinolysis can help maintain healthy blood flow throughout the body by ensuring that organs and tissue receive the blood and oxygen required.*
• The nattokinase in this formula has high enzyme activity providing 20,000 fibrin (FU) per gram and is free of Vitamin K.
• Serratiopeptidase is a fibrinolytic enzyme that has been shown to break down protein debris from toxins and injuries.* This enzyme digests non-living tissue such as blood clots, mucus, and arterial plaque.*
• It has wide clinical use spanning over twenty-five years throughout Europe and Asia.
• Rutin is a bioflavonoid with antioxidant activity.
• As an antioxidant, Rutin scavenges superoxide radicals which are chemicals that are highly reactive and can oxidize other molecules.*
• Rutin may also help maintain levels of the biological antioxidant glutathione, the master antioxidant within all cells.*
• A deficiency of rutin may weaken the collagen structure of vein walls.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (capsule), gellan gum, vegetarian leucine.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or have blood-clotting
disorders or are taking anti-coagulant medications such
as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your healthcare professional.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.