Made from the finest organic and sprouted ingredients, our Love Bites are a great way to boost your energy throughout the day and a perfect snack for kids!
Made from 100% raw, organic sprouted nuts, seeds, and dried fruits, our Peace and Love Bites are a sweet, kid-friendly snack that’s packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and low-glycemic energy!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Sprouted Almonds, OG Sprouted Cashews, OG Sprouted Pecans, OG Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, OG Apricots, OG Dates, OG Figs, OG Hemp Seeds, OG Flax Seeds
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Satisfy your sweet tooth the natural way with our raw, organic Peace and Love Bites. We blend sprouted nuts and seeds and premium dried fruits for a sweet, chewy snack that both kids and grown-ups will love. They’re perfect on top of yogurt or a smoothie, alongside fruit for a nutritious breakfast, or for snacking on the go!
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor should come with super nutritional value. Just a single-ounce serving of Peace and Love Bites packs 11% of your daily value of fiber and 3 grams of protein. Plus:
- Sprouted almonds add vitamin E and biotin, and they supply your gut with helpful digestive enzymes.
- Sprouted cashews add vitamin K, magnesium, copper, thiamin, and manganese.
- Pecans add iron, zinc, and phosphorus.
- Sunflower seeds add vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, manganese, selenium, folate, and antioxidants.
- Apricots add eye-protecting beta-carotenes.
- Dates provide potassium, vitamin B6, and a low-glycemic energy boost that will keep you going without a sugar crash!
- Figs add calcium and antioxidants like phenols.
- Flax seeds add healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Hemp seeds add vitamin B3 and all nine amino acids.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. All the nuts and seeds in Peace and Love Bites have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Ever wondered how explorers had the energy to travel the entire Silk Road without trains or cars? We think it might have to do with one of their favorite snacks: the almonds they discovered in China and brought to Europe and the Middle East.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Clean, dry, dark area. Peace & Love Bites can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.