Delicious, clean, indulgent keto cookies with only 4g of net carbs per serving (2 cookies). The perfect treat for your cookie cravings.
- Only 4g of net carbs per serving (2 cookies)
- 6g of protein per serving (2 cookies)
- Made with clean & real ingredients
- Completely delicious & satisfying
- Every ingredient pulls its weight.
- are rich in fat, magnesium and vitamin E for better skin and joint health.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, with a unique amino acid profile that may support hair, skin, nails, joints, ligaments, and other connective tissues. Collagen powder is highly bioavailable, meaning your body can absorb it and use it quickly and efficiently. Plus, collagen powder dissolves perfectly into hot and cold liquids, making it the perfect addition to coffee, smoothies, and even baked goods.
Grass-fed butter has higher concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids than grain-fed butter.
Eggs are an excellent source of protein and contain all the amino acids you need. They contain lutein, zeaxanthin & choline-rich.
Almond Flour & Coconut Flour
When doing a low-carb diet, almond flour makes for a great substitute in all your favorite recipes. Almond flour is naturally gluten-free and grain-free. It’s also a low-glycemic, keto-friendly food.
Coconut flour is a gluten-free, grain-free alternative to wheat flour. It is low calorie and the perfect option to use in recipes to support fat loss goals.
Acacia Gum & Psyllium Husk Powder
- Acacia fiber, also known as
- , is a natural ingredient that comes from the sap of the acacia Senegal tree. It has been proven to support a healthy GI environment.
- is a prebiotic fiber made from the seeds of the Plantago ovata plant.
- is a natural fat found in both plant and animal sources. Lecithin is used in food products because it can stabilize fat, provide texture, and increase shelf life.
Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder, & Cocoa Butter
Made with erythritol and stevia, these unsweetened chocolate chips will keep you in ketosis and still give that sweet chocolate flavor you desire.
Rich in polyphenols, cocoa powder may help reduce the risk of heart attacks, as well as high blood pressure.
Cocoa butter provides the chocolatey flavor.It may also have antioxidant properties due to flavonoids.
Allulose, Erythritol, & Stevia
Allulose is a low-carb sweetener, that tastes and behaves similar to sugar but is structurally different leading to a different digestion.
Erythritol is a non-caloric sugar alcohol.
Stevia is a low-calorie sugar substitute that comes from the Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) plant. Statements not reviewed by FDA. Individual experiences may vary.
Sea SaltSea salt
- contains sodium, an essential electrolyte that needs to be replenished on the ketogenic diet.