Helps Remove Debris, and Mops Up Toxins and Supports Microbial Balance
A new upgraded binding formula to support enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals, and xenobiotic compounds. Removal of debris and toxins is essential when restoring microbial balance to the GI tract. Binding agents are especially integral to protocols using Biocidin®, as the breakdown of biofilms, mycotoxins, and pathogens can cause die-off or herxheimer-type detox reactions. Endotoxins from gram-negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold, or bacteria can all contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation. Our new formulation excels in supporting clearance of these toxins.
- Assists in binding toxins including LPS, metals, and unwanted microbial by-products
- Recommend for use with Biocidin® to avoid detoxification reactions
- Assists in “mop-up” phase of biofilm removal
- May assist as nutritional support for mold and mycotoxin clearance
- Perfect as a medicine cabinet staple when food or water quality is compromised
1 capsule or more as needed on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements. Ask your healthcare professional when starting any new supplement.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Zeolite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera, MMST Silica, Apple Pectin, Humic / Fulvic Acid.